Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Complete Session

It's better than I ever could have imagined.....

http://mazyphotography.com/BenandClaire/

12 comments:

Marissa said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

La Sirena said...

Those pictures was beautiful, I love the book effect on her website. What a talented photographer you have for such special portraits.

Stacey said...

Oh, Chantel, how precious! You make me want another baby :)

Lindsay said...

I saw a Hannah-expression! Such precious monkeybabies, C. :) They're gorgeous.

Sara said...

They a beautiful!

Judit said...

delicious!!
I can't stop marvelling about the fact that you had both of these beauties inside you, you grew them and carried them for nine months. Just wow.

Sarah said...

The pictures are gorgeous. :) I love how in some of them they just fit so perfectly together, you can just know that was how they were in the womb. It's so precious. Thank you for sharing these.

-Sarah
http://taylorvortex.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Chantel,
I have so enjoyed following your journey and am relieved and excited for you that you now have two perfect babies! It's amazing how different they look -- I'm not used to being able to tell the difference so noticeably with newborns!
I must know... where did you get the two hats from (dark gray and brown)? If they're homemade, do you know where the pattern came from?
Thanks so much!
Good luck and God bless!

CNH said...

Hello RSL! Thanks for following along (it's a little strange to me how many are out there!)

The hats belong to my photographer, and I'm not sure where she got them from. You might try contacting her through her website. :)

Anonymous said...

Chantel,
I can hardly believe you're posting replies! You give new meaning to the term 'supermom!' :) Thanks for the info... I've posted on Jennifer's blog.
Take care,
RSL

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies and pictures. They are incredible!

Unknown said...

I cannot even imagine what was all involved in getting them to both sleep and pose and the little hats....its too much gorgeousness to be real!!!!

I am just so happy for you and your dear family!