Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Photos

Keep an eye out on DFW Birth Photographer. She was here last night into this morning and will have some images posted later today!

Here's the few I've taken so far (they suck, but I don't have a good indoor lens yet so bare with me)

Claire:




Ben meeting a couple of his siblings

I FINALLY got a child that looks like my side of the family! Benjamin is the spitting image of Noah, just 2 pounds lighter. Same nose, bald head, slanty eyes, chin. And Claire. Ah, my Claire. She looks like a Spaulding!

15 comments:

Chelle said...

OH MY GOD! They are precious!! I'm so excited for you!! You are right, Benjamin does look just like Noah!! YAY!! And Claire, WOW, she is gorgeous!! Great job mama!!

Laura said...

More, more more I want MORE!!! Please??!!! Piper and I need to see more pics! They are just too sweet!

Sara said...

They are beautiful! Congrats again! I can't wait to see more of them!

Jennifer said...

Hi...I'm new to commenting on your blog--my name is Jennifer and I live in Washington state. I found you through Joy, and Kneelingwoman. Congratulations, your babies are beautiful! They look so healthy and big! Honestly I think they are the most beautiful twins I have ever seen so soon after birth. Wishing you a happy babymoon!

Marissa said...

Absolutely beautiful! Ah, my heart is so filled with joy for you! I can't wait to hear your birth story. You are an amazing woman, Ms. Chantel! Congrats to you, Dave and the kids!

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

They are both beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies! You are so blessed. Much love and many hugs to all :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They're beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more pics!!! :)

La Sirena said...

How awesome and congratulations! Can't wait for more pics, thanks for sharing this amazing experience.

Heather said...

They are amazing and BEYOND gorgeous! Congrats to you and all the family!

Diane said...

Chantel they are soooooo beautiful!!!! congrats on your beautiful twins!!!!

Bridge said...

So beautiful! You DID it mama!
You rock!
More details,,,,especially on the footling breech!
Rest well.

Judit said...

Perfect, perfect, perfect babies!!!! Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! Amazing!!

Housefairy said...

Congratulations!!!
I am so proud of you and they are so so beautiful! You are amazing and I am just overjoyed!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! still in awe... :-)