Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Long Awaited Maternity Portraits

Thank you Jen Mazy. Your work is stellar and you are just a fantastic person. Your help in capturing this moment in my life is priceless.















5 comments:

Sandra said...

Chantel!! They are amazing!!!

I love the naked baby bum!!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL pics! Your photographer did an awesome job and your little "models" are so darling!

Can't wait to "meet" Claire and Ben, you guys make gorgeous babies.

Marissa said...

Chantel those are beautiful and you look stunning! What an great keepsake!

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

WOWZA!! I LOVE the one of you in red ... and the black/white one of you with all your children. Gorgeous!!

Jonna said...

I just have to tell you that every time I go to your blog, my son asks to hear this song on here! And when I visit your other ones, he asks for it too. Today I started crying while listening to it. So beautiful!