Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Stroller and The Necklace!

I can't believe I forgot to follow up with my "big gift"!!! It was the fantastic double stroller I wanted!!!! I had one that we purchased after Hannah was born, but we gave it away last summer because we were "done" having children. Ha!

Here it is:


And here is the labor necklace:

Everyone who came to the shower donated a bead and Lindsay of Luscious Linz Creations strung it for me at no charge. It came out more beautifully than I ever could have guessed. The pendant is from Cori, and I will cherish it forever! The stroller RAWKS! The folding mechanism is so much easier than the old Eddie Bauer, and I am able to load it in and out of the van without problem. Noah and Izzy have loved riding in it the last couple weeks. Not sure how thrilled they are going to be to share it with the twins! LOL

3 comments:

Diane said...

that stroller is awesome!!!! and the necklace is beautiful! what an awesome gift!!! I'm so excited for you and your family!!! take care and happy mothers day!

Diane

Laura said...

That is wonderful! I'm glad you have everything you need......

....and a nursing pillow for two soon.


Perhaps that is what they are waiting for?

JoAnn said...

I came by way of a google search for labor necklaces. I love your pregnancy photo and the necklace is beautiful. I am collecting beads for mine as we are expecting #5 in late July. Thanks for sharing the picture and many blessings to you on your upcoming birth.