Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Please Help Me Welcome

Claire Annalise

Born at 3:32am at 6 pounds 6 ounces
Footling breech

Benjamin David

Born at 4:07am at 7 pounds 6 ounces
Head first, posterior, with tight nuchal cord

Both born safely at home. Photos to follow later after I sleep. Labor lasted from 7pm-4am. I'm tired.

15 comments:

Cheli said...

YAYAYAY!!!!! Welcome to the world Claire Annalise and Benjamin David :)Can't wait to hear all about them!Congrats Chantel

Heather said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Welcome Claire and Benjamin! i'm so excited for all of you! Can't wait to see pictures! Get some rest and enjoy them! :)

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy that you have 2 beautiful, healthy babies and that they were born peacefully at home! Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your babymoon and get some rest while you can! ((hugs)) YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you and soooo happy that you were able to have the birth you wanted:) Best of luck...I really want to try and come to see you...Ryan flies to Houston all the time for work...how far is that from you???

Kate (from school)

Chelle said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you, I have tears running down my face! Welcome Benjamin & Claire! I can't wait to meet them! I hope you are getting some rest! Can't wait to see pictures! Love ya!! Way to go Mama!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy you got the birth you were waiting so patiently for. Happy babymooning!
~Laurette

B said...

Chantel, I'm SOOOOO excited for you guys!!! Get some rest, love on your family, and then we want PICTURES! :)
Love you!!

Home's Jewels said...

Congratulations! How very exciting. I can't wait to read the birth story and see pics. Get your rest!

angela said...

I am so happy for you guys! What an awesome gift! Congrats to your whole family :*))

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Congratulations, mama! Happy babymoon!!! Welcome to the world, little ones!!!

Anonymous said...

Chantel, you're one amazing mama! Congratulations on the birth of Claire & Benjamin!!!


Love, Jenne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations mommy and daddy! Welcome to the world babies!!!

Tendai

Anonymous said...

Congrats, and rest up! Ben came headfirst, huh? cool beans! (but I am sure the posterior wasn't easy! Congrats to your family and looking forward to the birth story, whenever it is! :) Hugs to all! You did great!

tranquility said...

FAB FAB FAB - I *knew* the boy would turn. LOL.

WELL DONE!

Celeste said...

Beautiful!! You're such an inspiration!

celesterra (mdc)