Monday, June 16, 2008

The Amazing Lynsey Stone

Got my slide show done!!!! Be sure to pause the player on the blog to view the slide show (it's the same song).

Click Here

6 comments:

Chelle said...

OH Chantel, it's beautiful! I'm sitting at my desk with tears running down my face! You are amazing!

Judit said...

She is seriously great.
She already had me with the second frame, the shot with the two baby caps set on the table. She did all this so discreetly and quietly that you barely noticed her? wow.

Laura said...

Bummer - my computer keeps freezing about 30 seconds in. The ones I saw were amazing though.

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

That was beautiful! I have yet to find the time to sit and read the whole birth story but these pictures are just awesome!

RANT: MOTHERHOOD UNCENSORED said...

You are so lucky to have such special moments recorder for you in all their beauty. I would give anything to have such a beautiful record of birth to come back to again and again. Your children will cherish these images, undoubtedly. Beautiful.

Laura Jane said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

I have been an infrequent visitor to your blog and happened to arrive the day you posted that it was twins.

Congratulations, all the way from Perth, Western Australia.

You'll make a great midwife (when you stop making babies!!!!).

Enjoy them all. Peace and love