Yes the mirror is dirty, shush. My housekeeper is coming tomorrow morning. ;-)
It's some belly that can make MY boobies look small:
I thought this was cool!
I got the 'first' gowns for the twins today, and some really sweet crocheted hats for their newborn photo session. And Dave got the garage cleaned out today! YAY! I don't know what it is about that garage, but it really needed to get done before I gave birth. Probably because I know it will NEVER get done after. LOL! I have about 3 more things I'd like to get finished before I give birth!!!!!
3 comments:
your beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look absolutely amazing girl! I'm so freakin excited!
that's an impressive belly, girl! how on earth are you traipsing around the mall!?
you look great! you sound great, too!
I am so proud of all the hard work you've done and continue to do for those babies!
Post a Comment