I was checking out our March calendar and ticking off what's coming up:
Noah's birthday is on Sunday
Easter is a week from then
That Monday I have another prenatal and sometime that week my next to last sono
Gabe interviews at Dealey on the 26th
Then he has his very first performance that following Saturday
Finishing off the month is his birthday on the 1st
Then, after noticing all this, I flip the calendar......
TO APRIL! WHOA!!!!!!
And after that short, 30 day long month........is May. May is Baby Month. And I'm not sure I'm really ready to become the mother of twins. Seriously. Maybe I can change my mind? Take it all back? I have SO much left to do and very little time or energy to do it with. Holy cow.
In other news, I learned of a very sad unassisted birth of surprise twins with undiagnosed twin to twin syndrome. I won't get into the details out of respect for the mother's privacy, but it was devestating and Baby A is not doing well. It reminds me of why I'm choosing the level of intervention I have chosen. Even though it's not what I want for my birth necessarily, it's what I think is most safe for my kiddos and that is a top priority for us. I am sure she could use any prayers you have to spare. It's going to be a long, hard, lonely road for them.
I'm feeling much better today. My preterm contractions have turned back into Braxton Hicks and I'm taking it MUCH easier than I was previously. Listen to the body. It will tell you what to do! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment