I broke a CHAIR today at Gabe's drama class! :-P
I got my first "due any day now" comment. We were out and a lady smiled and said "So when's the big day? Any time now, huh?"
Uh, no, I have 2 months left. When I told her so she asked me if it was twins or something. She seemed genuinely surprised when I told her yes! Then I had another comment shortly thereafter. I suppose at 40cm I'm getting large enough to capture the attention of the public at large. This should prove to be fun!
5 comments:
Phew whee! I get the 'due any day now' comments all the time!! I must be shorter than you!
Dianna
I got my first "due date" comment right before Christmas...a lady asked if I was going to have a Christmas baby...I just smiled and said no and walked away. I had no desire to explain! Sometimes I just go with it b/c I don't care for the attention I get!
They haven't seen anything yet! LOL! According to Having Twins by Elizabeth Noble, it is possible that you will be full term size by 7 months(generally 40 cm fundal height) and my guess would be 48 cm by birth! :) I highly recommend that book. I am very excited for you! :) Cathi
Why don't people learn that the only thing you should ever say to a pregnant woman is that she looks amazing? ;)
If it makes you feel any better, i was visiting a friend who had a baby at Wesley when i was 32 weeks with Liam and i was on the L and D floor because i came on the walkway from the building across the street. As i was waiting for an elevator, this girl looked at me with pity and said, "Oh, are they sending you home?" I just looked at her and said, "No, i have two months left, just visiting a friend"... awkward silence.
I want to see more of your pregnancy photos, the ones that you posted were gorgeous!
You are officially bigger than me!
You are up to 40, and I'm back down to 39.5! hahaha!
No more offers to switch, then. I'll stick to my single baby!
Okay- I'm going back to bed. You go eat something!
Post a Comment