My, my, my. Lots to report!
This was by far, the hardest week I've had during this pregnancy. I'm in actual pain now and getting through the day is challenging. I'm also a moody, sobbing mess. I know the coming 2 months are going to be challenging. I hope daily that they come early in that last 4 weeks, rather than later.
I'm huge. Just beyond big! Claire dropped in the last couple of days. I wasn't sure of it until last night when I slept ALL night because I could actually breathe. Of course, walking has become an interesting proposition. I feel like my pelvis is being wrenched apart at the point on the front of my pubic bone where the two halves meet. It's not comfy. At least the reflux has let up some the past day and a half. For that, I'm very grateful!
I haven't gained any weight. I know this because I hopped on the scale at my chiro appt Wednesday. I know Cori's not going to be very happy Monday, but Chandra (chiro) was reassuring. She said if I had some way to monitor my body fat I'd be seeing it go down since obviously my belly is getting much, much bigger. And my butt, is actually getting smaller. Now, you know this Mama is not going to complain about THAT development! LOL!
I've been resting a LOT more this past week. And boy does it make a difference. I feel like a lazy slug, but I'll manage. And like I reported earlier, Dave is helping out big time. He comes home every night and picks up, does the dishes every morning, and is trying to pick up after himself as well. I'm still keeping up with most of the washing but he folds it (doesn't put it away, but beggars can't be choosers). It's working for us, for now.
It's a little shocking that I could have babies 6 weeks from today!
I have another prenatal and then sono on Monday. :)
And just for fun, I'm entering this contest on the Blogger Bump Watch!
10 comments:
Congratulations! You look great! It must be hard getting up and down from seating and sleeping when you have twins. I thought it was bad for me with just one. Also, I love your baby names. If we were having a girl, Claire would have been high on the list. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!
I totally think my pubic bone is forever destroyed. Every time I stand up, I just want to shove my hand down there and hold it together! Sadly, my reflux has just gotten worse over the last few days. I am also considering investing in some Depends, so I can just wet my pants at night instead of struggling to sit up and actually get out of bed. I contract every time I go from laying down to standing. Not fun anymore :(
Oh wow- when I first saw this I thought- that has to be twins!!! Whew!
Steph
Wow... 2 of 'em!
You look great!
BTW, I really love the maternity portraits a couple of posts below! Beautiful family!
You look absolutely amazing! What a miracle for your family! And oh, the Jen Mazy photographs... I literally got so wrapped up in the sheer beauty of them that I lost track of time.
I will be back to visit often to see your progress and your precious little surprises. I am in awe...
Sharon - Pinks & Blues
((Chantel))
I have so much empathy for you right now...
You look great mama!!!
Congrats on the twins! Your family portraits are amazing! I have 3 more weeks til term. I'm wondering how it will feel when my bun drops, I'm a newbie. I figure it will be soon because he's a frisky one. I'm a little disappointed that my Dr. only gives sonogram/ultrasounds late in pregnancy only if there is an emergency. It would be nice to see what's going on inside! *grits teeth*
~ Sheena
I know about the pubic bone thing, try to lay on your side whenever possible, the weight of my nice fat legs help push it all back together..for a while...
Just know I am thinking about you and that you are doing awesome! I am going to try Cal-Mag, too! I never have.
How excited you must be! You look great!
Oh wow! I love twin mamas! What an amazing experience your are having (and have in front of you)!!
Post a Comment