Friday, March 14, 2008

29 Weeks

This is maybe not the best photo, because both the shirt and panel on the pants are sort of restrictive and I've been taking the weekly photo in my dress. So it's a touch bigger when just hangin there! ;)

Feeling well today. Just got home from buying groceries and I've never purchased so much convenience foods in one sitting. We got frozen waffles, toaster strudels, bagels, lean pockets, hot pockets, boxed cereal and instant oatmeal......wow! That was expensive! And it's quite different from going to the bulk foods section at Whole Foods and cooking from scratch every day. But that just means more time to lay like a vegetable. I'm about out of time.....I need to be down by 11 everyday and then I let myself up from 2-5 and then I'm down again until 9-ish. I check my email and messages when I go pee. Otherwise, I'm on the couch. My next purchase is some good reading! lol

No comments: