
Thank you so much Chelle! I had forgotten all about this photo and it's nice to have at least ONE of her! ;)
I've decided to have a Blessingway. This pregnancy is just so special to me, and I'd like to commemorate it with a nice get together with friends. I'm thinking in early April. I'm going to hire a henna artist to come and give me a beautiful belly tattoo, some lovely, dainty, girly, shower food, nice music, candles, relaxation.....you get the idea. And I've always wanted to have a labor necklace made, to remember my birth by, so will ask everyone to bring a bead and say a small blessing over it before handing it to me for stringing. It should be just lovely and my friend Shannon has offered to host it, which is just perfect!
5 comments:
Oh! I am in Colorado, but I so have the perfect bead to send, with my blessings.
Awww! I wanted a birthing necklace, too... so many things we forget about though...
I can't wait for your blessingway! What an awesome way to celebrate Claire and Ben!
(if you invite me, of course, lol)
Yay!
You're going to tell me exactly what I have to do, right? ;o)
I'm a little clueless as to these things.
Oh Bridge, that would be awesome! Thank you! :)
OF COURSE you are invited Krysta! I was so sad I couldn't make it to your shower.
And no way Shannon, you just have to wing it! ;) I sense that we made need to go out to lunch ALONE soon and make plans! :D
I am so excited for you!
I've never had a blessingway, but I've hosted one before and it was awesome!
Post a Comment