Monday, March 10, 2008

28.5 Weeks

Good news all the way around.....

Ben and Claire looked great. Cori had an interesting time finding both distinct heartbeats. The twins are more side by side today and it was difficult to tell if we were hearing the same beat echoed or two different beats. Ultimately, I'm pretty sure we heard both babies.

I gained no weight in two weeks. This disappointment is offset by the fact that I *did* gain 4cm of fundal growth. I am now measuring 40cm. Scary, I know.

BP was 117/something I can't remember. It was fine!

Blood sugar was 74, or for those not in the know, excellent.

Hemoglobin was up from 9.5 to 10.9, which is beyond wonderful!

Urine dip was clean, no problems.

My goals for the next two weeks are to gain some weight and take it even easier. That's going to be hard with Noah's birthday and Easter neatly tucked into the next 14 days! I'm going to try.

All in all we're all three looking wonderful. I asked Cori if I should plan to buy some preemie clothes and she said she really doesn't think it's going to be necessary. She thinks we'll be seeing two healthy, 7+ pound infants in about 2 months. :)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

YAY!! WOOHOO!! Glad to hear that everything is checking out well! You seem in pretty good spirits! Keep it up girl, you're almost there! :) I'm proud of you with these blessings being a surprise and all! *HUGS*