Tuesday, March 4, 2008
It's really becoming real.....
Today I got out all the boy clothes I've been donated, sorted them into piles according to size, cleaned out the drawers I am planning to use for Ben, and filled it to the brim with the sweetest little 0-3 sleepers, gowns, onsies, and tiny baby hats. Then I did the same for Claire, who I have a lot less for. I think I know a lot more boy moms or something! Pretty soon I'm going to go back in there and clean out another drawer and put away all their little cloth diapers. You know it's starting to come around the corner when you begin to make those sorts of preparations. I wouldn't be doing it all so early, normally, but I've been hit with a nesting urge this week and as I'm only going to get more and more huge might as well do it while I'm still able to move around a bit. I need to get some preemie things for them in case they come earlier than 38 weeks. And a few packages of disposable diapers for the inevitable days when the laundry has fallen behind. It's just a little bit freaky to see all those little duds tucked away! I think it hit me much more profoundly this evening when I was putting away clothing for both genders. It's really going to happen. I'm really going to give birth to TWO newborns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I definitely hear you about not being able to bend over anymore. I sit down to tie my sneakers, and I start huffing and puffing!! This is completely different than being pregnant with one!!
Post a Comment