Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rounder and Fuller



This is a little late, I know. I've been busy! And unfortunately, been feeling a lot of pelvic pressure so I'm supposed to be taking it easy. However, I had some events planned and my husband decided to get 'sick'. Now, when I get sick, it doesn't matter. Life must still go on as usual. When HE gets sick, the world stops and he sleeps the day away. It's the most unfair thing in the world but as I'm not two apparently I'm not allowed to stomp my feet and throw a fit.

Anyway, nothing much new to report. I have a prenatal on Monday and then not again for 2 weeks. Trying to eat enough is now a serious challenge. I'm afraid I've probably not gained any weight. I can't make myself sick though, so I'm just still striving to do the best I can. It's not unusual for me to slack off on weight gain in the third trimester and I don't know why this pregnancy would be any different. I've still always grown them to between 8 and 9 pounds and I have confidence that this time will be no different. They are most likely now taking everything I'm putting in (and if previous experience is any indication, also taking fat.....you won't hear me complaining!).

We all have colds and thank God for Dr. Crisp. She rocks. She took one look at my back on Wednesday and was like "what on EARTH have you done to yourself!?" It wasn't me, I swear! It's those dang kids.....

I got a massage and I was really surprised how bad it hurt! I was expecting relaxing and instead got therapeutic. Which was good, of course, but I'm still a touch sore! She really worked my shoulders over! That's where I store all my tension. I'm still up for a relaxing massage sometime soon, LOL!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Your belly is looking as fabulous as ever! You are right, it's definitely rounder and fuller! YAY!! Sorry that you are having pelvic pain! ICK! Glad you got a massage, can't wait to hear about your relaxing one! I'm thinkin about ya! *HUGS*

Judit said...

Cute belly!
I *must* comment on sick husbands: mine got sick when I was, like, two days postpartum and proceeded exactly as you describe above. How exactly did males get to be the dominant sex anyway??? By awaking pity in the fitter half of the population? LOL

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

You look great! A beautiful belly!