Sleep has been broken and painful this past week. Coincidentally, I've also been out of my liquid calcium/magnesium supplement. I went to Whole Foods yesterday before Dave had to go to work and bought several things I needed, including the cal/mag. Then last night I slept deeper and harder than I have all week. Today, I made sure to get BOTH doses of Floradix, saw the chiro for the first time in 2 weeks, and tonight I will be sure to get the cal/mag before bed. I'm hoping I will have a deep and restful night.
So, for anyone wondering, all this "stuff" I'm doing is not optional. It really does make me feel better and I forget that until I don't do it regularly. I can miss one day. Or even two. But more than that and I'm the poster child for Pregnant and Feeling Like Crap. I read a lot on my Due Date Club about the aches and pains of all my fellow preggos. And for the most part, I've been feeling better than those carrying one baby. Until this week. When I had a meltdown and posted a "vent" about how crappy I was feeling. Two days back on my supplements and I'm a whole 'nother person. I feel good again. I can make it 8 more weeks. 10 might be pushing it slightly, but 8 is doable! ;-)
1 comment:
YAY Mama! I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling much better!! I seriously need to get some of that cal/mag stuff! You are doing great girl! Hang in there! Remember it's ok to complain when you are uncomfortable! *HUGS*
Post a Comment