I went to the chiropractor today so she could work her breech magic completely unaware that it was going to hurt so freaking bad! Glad no one mentioned it, because now I'm dreading Friday morning when I have to go back. The Webster technique didn't hurt at all, it was when she decided to go messing around with the front of my pelvis that I nearly hit the roof. She thinks I have a slight separation that thankfully isn't hurting me (because I've heard some horror stories about that particular condition and the pain) but could be what caused Claire to come out of my pelvis and flip. In any case, she did a bunch of fun prodding on a very, VERY sore spot on my pubic bone, snapped my hip and sacrum back into place, did Webster and sent me on my way. I have to be back Friday morning at 10 to continue the torture. I can't tell where Claire is but Ben's still head up with his hard little noggin shoved into my ribs. I think it's still her head I'm feeling but it's hard to tell. We'll see. I'm pretty happy with having them both breech if it means she won't touch that part of my anatomy again. It really hurt that badly and I'm not a wuss when it comes to pain.
Otherwise, since they both flipped my contractions have slowed WAY down so I suppose I don't need to worry about getting these last two days under my belt. The way I feel right now, I could still be pregnant in June. I just don't think it's ever going to happen. I know for sure there will be no babies before 37 weeks. I'm happily nesting now, and getting those last things ready. It's funny how insane the nesting urge can be! I HAD to clean the windows two days ago. Babies cannot be born into a house with dirty windows, you know. I felt like a crazy person but then I went at the rim of the sink with a toothbrush and swept and mopped the kitchen floor even though my back was aching and screaming at me to stop. At that point, I was able to recognize that I had not been overtaken by the spirit of a very cleanly person but rather was in the throes of one of life's most ludicrous anomalies. What else would you call an incredibly large, uncomfortable woman 9 months pregnant with child(ren) being hit by the uncontrollable and unquenchable urge to crawl around on all fours and scrape the accumulated crud out of the corners of the kitchen floor?
Otherwise, since they both flipped my contractions have slowed WAY down so I suppose I don't need to worry about getting these last two days under my belt. The way I feel right now, I could still be pregnant in June. I just don't think it's ever going to happen. I know for sure there will be no babies before 37 weeks. I'm happily nesting now, and getting those last things ready. It's funny how insane the nesting urge can be! I HAD to clean the windows two days ago. Babies cannot be born into a house with dirty windows, you know. I felt like a crazy person but then I went at the rim of the sink with a toothbrush and swept and mopped the kitchen floor even though my back was aching and screaming at me to stop. At that point, I was able to recognize that I had not been overtaken by the spirit of a very cleanly person but rather was in the throes of one of life's most ludicrous anomalies. What else would you call an incredibly large, uncomfortable woman 9 months pregnant with child(ren) being hit by the uncontrollable and unquenchable urge to crawl around on all fours and scrape the accumulated crud out of the corners of the kitchen floor?
1 comment:
(((( ))))
Pubic symphisis pain is the worst. I don't blame you for wanting to avoid the chiro again.
Post a Comment