Monday, April 7, 2008

A little check up

I am seeing Cori weekly now, and today was our 32 week appointment. So let's hit the highlights:

  • Uterus is measuring a consistent 10 weeks ahead now. I was a wonderful 42cm today
  • BP was even a little on the LOW side, so no worries about that!
  • I had her check my hemoglobin and it was a bit low again so I'm going to up my supplement
  • Both babies are still head down, and both have hearts beating healthfully
  • The swelling I'm having is normal and fine
  • The numbness I get to enjoy in my fingers and hands is also normal, just massively annoying
  • I did not gain any weight, again, and that was our only dark spot
  • Urine looked really excellent this time! I need to drink more water in the mornings is my conclusion
  • I look pretty darn great for a twin mom entering the home stretch!
3 weeks and 4 days to term.

3 comments:

Judit said...

You ARE pretty darn great! Go CNH!!!

Chelle said...

I'm so glad to hear that everythings going well for the most part! You are a strong and beautiful woman and I can't wait to meet those babies :) *HUGS*

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

I am so excited for you! You will be having those babies soon!!!