Friday, April 4, 2008

Just One More Month


Wowee! That's some belly I'm carrying around. The babies aren't as active as they once were, which makes me think they are getting pretty cramped in there. I feel sort of bad for them, even though I'm just as uncomfy out here. I still want them to stay put for the rest of April, though.

Our days have become very boring, and my abilities are very, very limited. No bed rest, as there is no medical reason. However, LOTS of 'bed resting' because I'm just tired and sore all the time. Grocery shopping with the kids is now beyond my abilities. Drama is over for Gabe (the class, not the emotion) and we've suspended gymnastics until the twins are here and old enough to go out (ie: old enough to nurse one at a time and not scream the whole hour we're there). We may just hold out and see how the activities at Dealey work out. Course, we won't hear about that for another 2.5 weeks. I'm about to burst waiting to know one way or the other.

It's such a Catch-22. I'm no longer able to take the kids out and about because I can't keep up with Noah and Isabella. Yet, staying home makes the hours and days seem to drag by more and more slowly. It went by much faster when we had things to do every day. The boys birthdays are over for another year, and the last big Holiday before the twins are born is long gone. Now it's just "sit and wait" for another 8 weeks!

1 comment:

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

You look awesome! So nice & round! I can't wait for you to have those babies!