just kidding!
20 weeks on Friday. Holy heck when did THAT happen?
So even though my gut tells me GIRL, my body is screaming BOY. I am carrying really high and tight like I did with both Gabe and Noah. I wish I had scanned photos of Gabe and Hannah's bellies. I only have the one from 39 weeks (the day I was induced) with Gabe and of 37 with Hannah (the day I was induced). I don't have much from Izzy's pregnancy either, come to think of it, because I was such a pissy pregnant person. Chelle told me over and over I was going to regret that and I did, eventually, regret it. I have two. One I already posted from 18 weeks and one from Thanksgiving that is horribly lit and hard to really see because of my black shirt. I'm not sure where the disk is from that roll of film, so no help there. I can show you term with Noah though (not helpful comparatively, I know). Heck, I'll just post all of them and we can look back each time I post a new one of this baby. Heart beat at my prenatal was awful low for one of my girls, too. Who knows, I might end up surprised with a penis! :-0
24 weeks:

28 weeks

32 weeks

36 weeks

38 weeks (10-ish days before birth)
Notice the point in most of those? Well, I've got that point BIG TIME again! We shall see......Dave might crack at the sonogram again. He did last time! ;)
1 comment:
I hope Dave cracks! Lol!
*I* want to know!
because, yk, I am so important here :-P
Post a Comment