OMG! Are you serious? Holy Crap!!! That is so exciting!!! How are you processing all of this? I don't know what to say. Congrats of course. But, do you realize this now changes from 5 babies to 6! EEEE!!! I was screaming at the top of the stairs to Nicholas downstairs. So funny. Bout killed myself getting down. Everything okay in there? How did the rest of the sono go? Wow, this is just amazing! LOL
4 comments:
Not to say "I told you so" - but I totally told you you'd have twins LONG before you got pregnant! ;)
Congrats to you! What a wonderful couple of blessing for your family! Wonderful! Wonderful!
So happy!!! How are YOU?
YAY!! All of that twin talk and to find out it's true! YAY! What a blessing! Congrats!
OMG! Are you serious? Holy Crap!!! That is so exciting!!! How are you processing all of this? I don't know what to say. Congrats of course. But, do you realize this now changes from 5 babies to 6! EEEE!!! I was screaming at the top of the stairs to Nicholas downstairs. So funny. Bout killed myself getting down. Everything okay in there? How did the rest of the sono go? Wow, this is just amazing! LOL
Holeee cow, mama!
I am so thrilled and shocked!
That would explain you not being able to get a good vibe on the sex, huh?
This is just so awesome...
{{{big happy hugs!!}}}
Post a Comment