Monday, January 14, 2008

We're Down To This

I am badly outnumbered. Both older kids are dying to know what the sex of the baby is and I think Dave wants to know as well. Part of me would like to know. The other part knows NOT knowing helps me get through those last, horrible 6 weeks. It's something to look forward to (besides labor and the baby, of course). Sigh. I don't know if we'll find out or not. Tune in tomorrow afternoon to see what happened! Our scan is at 11.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the scan is wonderful! Either way, just know I'll be thinking of you! :)

Krysta said...

Don't forget me! Lol! I want to know, too!

All kidding aside- I hope whatever you do, you come out of it feeling ahppy- and that baby looks perfect and healthy, penis or lack thereof. ;-)

I'll be checking back later!