I woke up this morning and my belly had at least doubled in size. Dave and I both noticed a huge difference. I'll take another photo next Friday for my 20 weeks and you all can compare. It's ENORMOUS now! I am also feeling a lot more and a lot stronger movement the last two days. I think Bebe had that growth spurt I was talking about. I've been SO hungry and tired and grouchy. WHOA baby!
Last night I saw a post from a Mama on DAM (my local mother's board) that she was selling a bunch of maternity clothes. I need maternity clothes, so I was interested. I also saw a thread from the same person requesting the purchase of an Ergo baby carrier. I happen to have one of those that I'm not using all that much because it's very uncomfortable against my belly (it fits, it's just uncomfortable) and as Izzy is pretty much walking full time now I don't HAVE to carry her as much. So a couple emails were sent and a deal was struck and I am now the proud owner of a CLOSET full of maternity shirts! Most of them are summer but as spring rolls around these parts pretty early in the year and I'm not due til summer, I think they will get plenty of use. Several of them can be layered with long sleeve t-shirts as well. Now all I need are a couple more pair of jeans and I'm all set! I'll miss the Ergo but I've been thinking about buying a Beco instead since they look more light weight and it does get so hot here in August! YAY!
And the final news on nursing is that we've weaned for good. Izzy bit me during a nursing session two nights ago hard enough that I don't even want to try again. I think when the milk came back that she expected it to, you know, come back and she's either frustrated or trying to stimulate let down. Either way, biting isn't cool when my nipples aren't sore and it's just not bearable when they hurt from being pregnant. So we're done. Izzy has officially weaned at age 12 months, 3 weeks. :-( Booooooooo
1 comment:
SO cool! We want new pics!
I got some great "winter" clothes for Christmas but I know by April I will be HOT and need some t shirts :)
fun fun fun
Post a Comment