36 weeks is May 2nd. 100 days from today I will be full term. That seems SO long and at the same time, I know it will go in the blink of an eye! So much to do before they get here. Only 14 weeks to get it done.
To take some pressure off my mind, I did our taxes last night. We're getting 4 grand back! What a sigh of relief. I can pay all my birth attendants, pay for this snazzy photographer to do some sexy, nekked pregnancy pics, and buy a couple things I need for the bebe's. Still doesn't fix our van situation, but with that other money freed up that leaves a bunch of wiggle room in our budget to work on that problem. I checked the paper last night and it looks like we can pick up an 8 passenger for under 5 grand. It's not going to be the lap of luxury, but it will at least SEAT everyone. I think we're going to have to make our regular car payments and save for the other van, then when it's purchased try like hell to get the Windstar paid off and sold so we can recoup as much as possible ($4500 if we were to do it today), which will then go into the kitty to buy another, nicer, 8 passenger (13 grand is "all" for a 2005 Sienna since Dave is in the business). That's our answer today. Check back next week to see how that's changed! HA!
So that's all, just hanging out and growing a couple of babes. I meet with Cori later this week to Talk Twins and get more in-depth into what I can and can't do (sex? anyone?) with my body for the next few months.
1 comment:
Wow- only 14 weeks?
That isn't long AT ALL!
I've only got about 6.5... talk about feeling the time crunch!
Awesome about your taxes- that will come in handy!
Post a Comment