Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Growth Spurt Much?

Even though I don't look huge, I can tell my belly has grown nearly overnight. Funny how that happens! I was just telling Dave how being 15-20 pounds under my previous starting weights has really made a difference in how my belly looks this time. I don't look nearly as huge. See, all that time we thought it was enormous babies it was really just FAT! HA!

This is all funny until I realize that I need more maternity pants! My 'in-between jeans' are not working any more and have to be retired until I pull them out for the "I'm not fat, I just had a baby two days ago" stage. They are totally cutting into my hips...not cool.

I wouldn't call me "basketball belly" exactly. But it's just different. I will be taking my 20 weeks belly photo in a week and a few days. In the mean time, here I am at around 20 weeks with first Noah and then Izzy:

19 weeks with Noah
18 weeks with Izzy

And because I can't stand it, I had Dave take a photo tonight even if I look like I haven't had much sleep (because I was up til 3:30 this morning watching movies!). My belly shape has changed a LOT since my 16 week photo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look SO GREAT! I love love love your belly! :) And you too, of course.