She was just as fabulous as I hoped she would be. We all 6 got adjusted, and while my back and neck are doing that "thing" they do right after an adjustment (snap, crackle, pop as it works itself out) I feel so much better! Hannah was the only one who refused to let her touch her. She just did a little thing and then left her alone. Babysteps with Hannah anytime we do something new. My back and neck were really bad, which of course I knew, and so I'll be going back next week. Then hopefully we'll be able to start bi-weekly. Ben was moving and grooving in there afterward. It will be interesting to see if he stays breech or moves back to vertex as my pelvis is stabilized. My sacrum was popped out, again. As usual. Dang it. I need a birth ball this weekend.
In other news I am buying a brand new, never used Arm's Reach co-sleeper from a fellow DAM mama next week. Just one more thing off the list! Friday marks 26 weeks and the big 10 week countdown.
I'm moving slower and slower this week. I'm really starting to hit that wall twin moms talk about. If it's not done by 4:30-5pm at night it's not going to get down. We're going to have to cut down on the later night activities and move them to more daytime. I can't handle being out past 7pm. By 5, I'm usually on the couch.
Dealing with some swelling and a headache today, so I may call Cori if it doesn't let up and have her run by to check my BP. It's not severe or anything and I'm probably just not keeping up on my water well enough. It's good to be cautious though, since there are some herbal things you can do to control these things if caught early.
That's all for today! I'll have a new belly shot on Friday.
2 comments:
it's so nice to read about how nicely you are taking care of yourselves! best wishes!!
So jealous of the co-sleeper!! I wonder if I can con my in-laws into buying one for us...
Post a Comment