Saturday, February 9, 2008
Feeling "off"
I've been feeling really anxious and antsy today and I can't quite pinpoint what's wrong. My lower back and belly have really been aching and crampy this afternoon. Babies are moving a lot, though so that's reassuring. I think I'm stretching. I've had a big growth spurt again today and all I want to do is lay down and eat constantly. Thank God tomorrow is Dave's day off. I hate Saturdays (13 hour days) even when NOT pregnant with twins. I wish we had one of those huge soaker tubs so I could draw a hot, hot bubble bath with some yummy essential oils and just lay for an hour until I'm all pruned up. My little dinky tub will barely hold me sans two babies. I can't imagine it would be terribly helpful. Not to mention in order to use it I'd have to scrub it out and that doesn't sound like much fun today. Bleh. Just one of those days I guess. I've been having a lot of contractions tonight so hopefully I can throw the monsters (one of which is hanging on my leg as I type whining at me) in bed in the next half hour and go to sleep myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment