Friday, February 22, 2008

Exhale

Today is 26 weeks. If the munchkins were born today, there is a good chance they would make it. Of course, no one wants that to happen, but at least we're getting past that 'in-between' where I'm not sure I would choose NICU care. That's a really hard place for me to be with every pregnancy, but especially this time when I hear often of twins coming at 26-27-28-29 weeks. Frighteningly small.

Here's the belly! I think they've moved since my adjustment! I'm carrying them way high again. I wonder if Ben moved back to vertex. I suspected he might have, as the day of and day after seeing Dr. Crisp I felt a whole lot of squirming and wiggling and moving from him. Now my belly has that "point" thing going on again that it did when both babies were head down. Oh well, no way to tell until the next scan as Cori can't really feel him. He likes to hide behind Claire-bear.


I've treated myself to a couple of indulgences today, and I'm feeling a bit better about things. I've been very down and sad and feeling at the end of my rope. I've gotten my, what, eight or ninth wind and I think I can get into March without falling down! ;)

No comments: