Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Adjusted

My mind AND my pelvis. After a friend and fellow twin mom posted a comment suggesting a food chart, I made one. I'm keeping closer tabs on what I'm eating and drinking. I've had to up my water intake to over a gallon as my blood volume very quickly increases. That alone made me feel worlds better. And I've started a chart for my supplements so I can be sure to get them all down every day.

I went to see the chiro today and she said my hip was in place (yay!) but my sacrum popped back in again. It's time to blow up the birth ball for sitting here on the computer. I tend to slouch in this chair after I've been on awhile and it's popping my tail bone right back into the babies. I cannot do that on a birth ball, so it's time to start being proactive. My adjustment went much more smoothly today and it doesn't feel sore like it did last week. It was actually more difficult for her to get the sacrum out today, so it's really important I improve my sitting habits. God knows I don't want them coming out of my pelvis to get away from my wonky butt! ROFL!

I'm still feeling a little bummed out. It's hard for me to admit that I can't do it all. I don't realize how much I'm really doing every day until I cannot keep up anymore. Earlier I had a child every 2 minutes asking me for something. All I wanted to do was sit quietly and eat my salad. Sheesh. It's a love/hate relationship with the kids going to school next year. It's going to be quite a different educational path from un-schooling, that's for sure. I'm still confident in the choice of school that we made. And it will be nice to only have three little ones to care for every day. But I will miss having them home all day. Except when I want to sit and quietly eat my salad. ;)

No comments: