I took my Floradix as directed twice yesterday and when I woke this morning it was like I had actually slept! You know how sometimes you feel so crappy for so long that it takes feeling good again to really understand how bad you were? That's how I felt this morning when I woke up and I didn't hurt all over and didn't feel like I should just roll over and go right back to sleep for the rest of the day! I even felt so good I decided to cancel the appointment for a prenatal massage, over my sweet husband's objections, and wait until I get my insurance card and see the chiropractor the first time. She's got a massage therapist on staff so why not wait until my insurance will pay for it in a couple week!? ;)
I got a new BRA today! Again with the bad until you feel good thing. Once I put on the 40D that fit and felt good I couldn't bear to put on the 42DD I've been drowning in since my milk dried up. So I wore it home from the store. I got a Medela Comfort Bra. I'm usually too large busted for such things, but since I lost so much weight before getting knocked up with these babies I'm much smaller without the milk. That rocks. It will only last until I begin lactating for two, but it still rocks.
Speaking of smaller, it's still weird for me that 'sizing up' means a large. I tried on several XL shirts today and was simply drowning , even with what amounts to a full term belly. So weird. I could easily wear the meds and look good but I've got a very long way to go before I pop. I bought a really cute 'nautical' blue stripey shirt that I just love for 9 bucks on clearance. It's nice and long in the front so it should last a long time and can be layered for our 'cold weather' this weekend or worn without for the normal 70's that bounce back next week.
We had such a good day off today! I was even able to walk the mall without hurting (too much) and my mood has improved 110% since I don't hurt all day long. Whew! I was starting to really doubt my ability to make it to the end, but I have renewed vigor! It's amazing how missing one little element in your body can make such a dramatic impact.
No comments:
Post a Comment