
Mind you, I'm about the same weight I was then. I've gained probably 20 pounds so far! I'll know for sure on Tuesday, as I'm having another prenatal with Cori. And probably another sonogram next week but I'm not sure and can't ask because she's enjoying the sand and surf in Mexico. I'm horribly jealous.
I feel/look as if I've dropped significantly this past week. Gotta drop lower so they can grow UP again.
I'm having some problems sleeping again. I am so uncomfortable and flipping from side to side every 30 minutes or so. And either getting up twice to pee or suffering for not doing so. I think I might buy MORE pillows and see if that helps. Dave slept on the couch last night and it didn't help a darn bit to have the whole bed. I'm thinking about buying a recliner as I've heard that some twin moms find that more comfortable as they move into the third trimester.
Speaking of which, that happens in TWO weeks! And we are now officially viable even though I won't exhale until next Friday at 25 weeks.
1 comment:
Hey Mama! You're looking great! You do look like you've dropped! It's amazing that you'll be in your third trimester in 2 weeks! I hope getting a recliner and/or more pillows helps ya!
Post a Comment