Benjamin taught Isabella this lesson the other day! He's been working hard on his "open hand-grasp object-pull towards face-munch" abilities and it just so happens Izzy got her head within striking distance of his dangerous fingers. And payback, as noted above, is hell. He got a big old huge handful of her gorgeous sandy blond curls and YANKED. You should have seen her face! She was surprised, and pissed, and then surprised some more. She babbled incoherently at me but the meaning was quite clear:
"Mom! Did you see that!? Did you see what that stinkin baby did!? He pulled my HAIR! Can you
believe that!??!"
She was just agog. Oh little mama, this is just the beginning! I have a feeling their relationship is going to be rather, erm, interesting.
The
funniest thing just happened while I was typing this. I look over and this is going on:
Yes, my son is wearing his sister's pink diaper. So? I guess he knew I was talking about it and wanted some photographic evidence! Don't worry, I rescued her!
And because she's precious, here's Claire's 4 month photo:
4 comments:
OMG I am dying laughing here. That is the best capture ever! Reid just started doing that to Evelyn and she is less than thrilled. The look on Izzy's face is priceless!
That's funny. I find it really hard not to laugh when Emerson grabs a handful of Ethan's hair.
haha that is awesome! love the pics. Abigail has masted this too and is getting her cousins hair. They are learning to keep away.
yep...that looks about right and Isabella looks like she is not taking any "guff" from any baby.
OMG...Claire is a the prettiest thing ever.
Post a Comment