Monday, September 15, 2008

Proof

You should never leave the 21 month old alone with the babies if there is even a CHANCE a marker is going to be available.

Claire:
Izzy attack by you.

Ben:
Izzy attack 2 by you.

Izzy attacks 4 by you.

8 comments:

Chelle said...

O...M...G... That one of Ben's eye looks like a close one! I hope that it comes off easy!!

ahumphries said...

Ha don't feel bad I have one of those pictures!

Bridge said...

sending you some loving. (((hugs)))

Randi Fay Payton said...

reminds me of a day way back when..my then 2yo got ahold of a soda can size container of baby powder and dusted his room. All electronics quit working, and it damn near broke my vacuum. Some things still smell like baby powder 10 years later!

Melanie said...

Oh no, that looks really close to Ben's eye but I laughed a little bit. Ethan always draws on himself with a pen I never even thought about him drawing on Emerson I guess its time to keep a better watch out for writing utensils.

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

That looks soooo familiar!

Campbellkidz said...

Oh I have pics, like this, from my kids all the way to nanny kids. My oldest is always caught red handed, litterally!!!

Very Cute, smart to grab that camera even if your upset!

Judit said...

Color'em orange -- no doubt this is in preparation for Halloween!!! I think she's trying to tell you the babies should be pumpkins, LOL!