If you didn't know, Ben has been working hard on movement this month. He's also very verbal which is Too Stinkin Cute for words. But today! TODAY!
I caught the stinky little worm up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth!!! He's not even four months old yet! Oy vey! What am I going to do with him? My camera battery was charging because I have a birth coming up this week or next so I didn't catch it. He was really working hard on what looks like 'real' crawling. He's been scootching and rolling his way around the living room for a couple weeks now. He gets a LOT of floor time to practice because a) it makes him happy and b) it keeps him busy while I get other things done. I cannot even imagine a 4 month old seriously crawling but it looks like that's definitely where we are headed. He's just so teeny!
Claire, thankfully, is much more interested in hanging out and watching the world go by. I'm hoping that while Ben is running circles around me, Claire is planted nearby. Please. God. Make. It. So.
No comments:
Post a Comment