I've been kicking butt on this house, preparing to move. And that little 6 week growth spurt I thought was so hard? Yeah, that was just a warm up to the REAL 7.5 week growth spurt. Good timing, huh? They have been block nursing and they are eating for literally an hour at a time. Non-stop. They are also waking multiple times at night and I am exhausted. There has been a lot of crying lately. Dave says I need to get a grip. ;-) Just kidding, but it has been really hard.
I know I've been slacking on updates and that probably won't get better until we move, sorry!!!
5 comments:
They are beautiful, even when they are crying. You are awesome, even when your not sleeping.
I saw a mom carrying twins the other day -one in front & one in back- both in slings! It looked like serious business getting all geared up! And the confidence you must possess to be able to go about your business! Amazing!
This is personal, but with the double duty nursing & all, I'm surprised that you haven't complained about nipple soreness? How is everything in that department? With my fourth baby, I was so wise & all (insert eye rolling) my nipples were a mess for the first 6 weeks! OUCH!
Loving the updates on the babies! You totally motivate me to move my ass! I think, she has 6 kids & look at her go! You're awesome!
lisa
You ARE amazing mama! I can't believe you are moving. If I only had half your energy *sigh* I adore the double trouble pic lol oh man I cannot imagine. The older kid help sure is nice isn't it? Mine don't always hold cause I get nervous (mostly the 4 year old) but they can coo and chat and keep him distracted long enough for me to get to go tinkle. Showers though, yeah, thank god there's not smell transmitted via internet.I don't know what Im gonna do when hubby goes out of town in a few weeks for 4 months. Can I move in with you? :P
Good luck with the move! You really are supermom!
this picture looks like some days at my house, too!
Just letting you know I'm thinking about you!
Post a Comment