Cori came this week for our very last appointment. What a long journey it was! We started care with her in December and found out it was twins in January. I started seeing her bi-weekly immediately and then weekly at 30 weeks. Every week for 2 months! I'm going to miss touching base with her so often. She was awesome. If you're looking for a midwife in the DFW area I cannot say enough good things about Cori Lively!
So Ben was not quite 10 pounds and Claire was not quite 9. They are exactly a pound apart still. Funny, isn't it?
And as you can see from the above snapshot, they're holding their little heads up quite well! They started pushing up and grabbing for things this week. Both babies are making cooing noises as well. Still no smiles, though. :(
7 comments:
I love the cooing! With my kids, the cooing came way later. They're so big!
Awwwww!
We have been flashed by the smile...a brief one a couple times. But I don't think there was a mental connection. It was an accident lol. So, we are waiting on that first big grin here too. You can just feel it can't you? It's so close! Such a tease. And I make a total fool of myself trying to get it out. :P
Wow! They are growing so fast! :*)
so strong!
It's so wonderful, fullterm twins are just so perfect. My first set of twins were fullterm b/g vaginal (hospital) delivery. Their development is just so inspiring. I love new life!
AAWW!! OMG Chantel, that is so precious! Doesn't seem like they should be doing that just yet, LOL!
Post a Comment