It's Tommy. I bought it from another DAM mom! Isn't it sweet? It's 3-6 months and she's still in newborn and preemie clothes so it should fit for awhile. So weird to have such a tiny baby.
OMG! It's the cry face! My favorite...I should make a book of all the cry face babies. I'm so weird. lol. She is so adorable I want to kiss that little lip.
5 comments:
Aww! She needs a hug! (probably not really, but that little pout sure makes me want to hug her!)
Happy Fourth!
So cute!! Where did you get that dress? Not that i will need one, but it's super cute!
It's Tommy. I bought it from another DAM mom! Isn't it sweet? It's 3-6 months and she's still in newborn and preemie clothes so it should fit for awhile. So weird to have such a tiny baby.
OMG! It's the cry face! My favorite...I should make a book of all the cry face babies. I'm so weird. lol. She is so adorable I want to kiss that little lip.
Aww! That's classic!
Post a Comment