Monday, July 7, 2008

As Requested!



A new photo of Benjamin I took last night at the park. :)

7 comments:

Randi Fay Payton said...

Is that leftovers? He was swimming in his milky wasn't he? He has the most beautiful and captivating eyes...

CNH said...

Yes! Left over milky face! :)

Chelle said...

He is absolutely precious mama! Super cute!

earthmama said...

Hi! Baby is gorgeous!

I have some very serious info to pass on regarding midwives, home birth, & the scary midwifery/homebirth bill in the house. I am outraged & I'm sure you will be too!! I hope you pass it on as well! You can access it through my blog post today:
http://ridethewavesoflife.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
lisa

Michelle said...

Such a beauty! I can't believe how "grown up" they look already; such wise-eyed children you have Chantel! I want to let you know ( and anyone else paying attention ) that I will soon have another blog up, tentatively called "Traditionalmidwife.blogspot.com" that will be my "archives" of all the midwifery knowledge I have packed into my noggin; free for the taking! It's my answer to the "politics" of maternity care; the fighting over midwifery inside and outside the tent. I realized, in a sudden flash of inspiration; that I didn't have to "lose" midwifery and that I could now practice, if you will, in the way most comfortable for me~~ as a skilled, knowledgeable companion for the childbearing year~~ not as a "medical professional" but as someone who knows women, knows pregnancy and birth, and still views them, until proven otherwise, as normal, healthy, and in need of nourishing and loving support and care. When medicine is needed; we're no longer talking about home based, woman and family centered midwifery and that is where my blog "ends" so to speak. I'm going to write essays on various pregnancy, birth and parenting issues and people can ask question, get education, information and help and if I think we're outside my "blog"; I'll refer them to medical care. I hope this sounds appealing to you and I hope you'll come take a look when it's up; probably not till next week but, I'll make sure that closetotheroot.blogspot.com has an "announcement" posted! Keep resting ( smile ).

Helene said...

I found your blog on the twins webring and I just adore the pics of your babies!!! They are so darling!!!

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

He just made my uterus skip a beat!