Please vote for my friend Heather. We met years ago on the AOL home birth/cloth diapering boards. I can remember reading her birth story when she had her first set of twins and never, ever in a million years guessing that I would be giving birth to my own set just a couple of years later. I bet Heather never, ever in a million years would have guessed that she would again be expecting twins! Yep, that's right, she's having another set of identical twins, boys this time, in just a couple of short months. Heather entered a contest on The Amazing Trips to win a double stroller. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. I know my double keeps us rolling! I know all you fabulous readers would like to help out another twin mom so hop over to the blog and vote for her, would ya? Third name down--she's in second!!!!
Thanks!
3 comments:
Done - and posted on my journal, too, hoping that others will help your friend out =) She was only something like 19 votes behind when I last checked, so here's hoping!
Thanks Chantel! You are too sweet!
I missed this post in time to vote...but looks like she won anyway. Good deal! *monster voice* I want picturees rawrrrr! I'm really not a stalker...just love the baby pics. (Grats on more twins btw)
Post a Comment