Fooling around in the back yard to try and get some decent shots before the light completely faded away (while ants crawled up my legs biting me, older kids interrupted 14 times, and we couldn't breathe thanks to the heat). I need to redo Claire's because she was wearing this purple top with little pointy shoulders. Let's just say that didn't work for good images (stupid shoulder point is in the corner of every good shot! ARG!). Instead, you get to see her teeny baby feet. I did get one good one of a very tired Benjamin, though. I'm not a photographer, folks, I just play one in my spare time. ;-)
Heavenly little baby foot

Sweet Ben

The stupid, slightly blurry thanks to low light, pointy shoulder Claire photo
5 comments:
Okay, the pointy shoulders made me laugh! Beautiful shots though (gorgeous children don't hurt either). Love the feet!
OH! Chantel, they are getting more handsome/gorgeous everyday!!
I can't believe it's been 2 months already! Seriously? Time is flying!
They are both so perfect and have such beautiful eyes. And have I mentioned that I love baby toes?
they are darling! So different, so individual!
AAAW, such sweet pics...I think baby feet are one of the most adorable things in the whole world!!!
Post a Comment