First we headed to the park to play with Daddy and has a picnic lunch (no pics of the lunch--I was too busy shoving food at the twins and protecting my camera from Isabella's curious hands;))
"Walking" in our household really involves a lot of running...

The older gang taking a break. It's not 'far' far but it's still not just around the corner either.

Playing in the leaves, take one:

Then it was on to the park for lunch with Daddy and a visit from Aunt Becka! The twins had never played in sand before!

It is apparently QUITE exciting!

Claire was so goofy! She refused to walk on this funny surface at first, instead choosing to crawl. I'm sure it felt weird!
Then it was on to swinging, which everyone but Benjer loves. Ben hates swinging. Anything that challenges his equilibrium is off limits. Claire, on the other hand....





Combination of gorgeous light+decently presentable children+remembered the camera+stunning fall leaves=FALL PORTRAITS!!!!







I am sure by now you're noticing a copious lack of Twinsanity photos? Well, that's because Daddy met us in his car for about 30 minutes. Otherwise it was me, alone, on the street with six small children. So needless to say the twins were strapped down in the stroller quite a bit. Just safer to not have three children under three darting into traffic! I think we might go on this exact walk with Dad on Friday when he's off work so I can attempt fall portraits of B&C as well. :)
Playing in the leaves, take two:




And one more time with this FACE! I can't get over how much her haircut has changed her features and overall look:

What a fun day! I really needed to get out and get the exercise, too. I've been sitting in this house with no transportation for three months and I've gained about 7 pounds thanks to my inactivity. Gotta work on that!
No comments:
Post a Comment