Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have a mission for you!!!

Vote here for my friend's daughter so she can win a gallery wrapped canvas of this image (which is lovely!) Chose image #2 in the poll at the bottom by 10pm on Monday night!

Thanks for voting everyone~! :)

And so you aren't being denied the Twin Cuteness you've come to expect, here's an image from our pumpkin patch catastrophe!

7 comments:

T said...

The link didn't work.

Melanie said...

When were y'all at the FMPP? We were there on Saturday afternoon. I walked past someone and thought that baby looks like Ben.

Randi Fay Payton said...

rofl!!!!! I love it! Wait til Christmas...some great ticked off baby photos coming to a blog near you!

CNH said...

I fixed the link!!!! :)

Melanie--we went on Sunday after church. It was a chaotic MESS!

Randi--you better BELIEVE it! LOL

Sylithia said...

I think your blog is wonderful and I have been visiting since you were expecxting!

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkin patch picture reminds me of every pumpkin patch trip we've ever taken....someone always ends up cryin. Same with bluebonnets. It's a family tradition!

Susan

Anonymous said...

omg, i LUV this picture!