Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hi! I'm Chantel, Nice to Meet You!

I like to sit and watch my Feedjit as it listens to people come and visit my little blog here. It never fails to amaze me how diverse a population I have. Oh, sure, I see hits from the places I would expect all the time. Wichita, Illinois, Dallas. But I know I have at least one follower in Australia because she's commented before and I see her ISP address from time to time. I also have hits from Europe that I suspect came from Mothering and some from around the country that I have no idea how they found me.

So today I thought I'd say "hello" to all you unknown lurkers and invite you to comment. Tell me who you are! How you found us! Why you come back! I'd love to "meet" you all a little bit more. I think it's cool that through this forum I am able to share my babies with family and friends and even the occasional Googler from Ohio! ;-)

36 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Chantel, it's Christine from the March '05 Mommy Board. Remember I have twin boys Elam & Declan. You can find me on BoyOhBoyOhBoys.blogspot

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel, I'm Brigit. I'm in Jacksonville,FL. I have a 3 1/2 y/o daughter named Cameron. I don't remember how I found your blog, probably off a link on someone else's blog. I really enjoy reading your blog.

Christie said...

Well, you know me! I wonder about who is visiting me also. That post about the camel gets alot of hits from places that scare me! Maybe there is a hit on me from the Middle East.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel! I'm the one that pops up from clearwater fl. I posted on the feb 05 board & a little on the march. screen name is urbancowgurl113...Amber.

I really live closer ti spring hill, tho.

And I LOVE readin' about the babes. Thanks for allowing it. :)

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Chantel! :) I was so happy to finally meet you and your beautiful kids Friday! :) I hope you are having a great weekend and hope to see you again soon! :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel, it's Stacey from the CD board :)

Anonymous said...

Im Ronda, I read your blog because it is attached to baby Olivers blog. Your babies are so cute!

Meghan said...

Hi Chantel! I'm Meghan and I honestly can't remember how I got to your blog. Probably from a link from someone else's blog. I enjoy reading about your twins :)

Shannon said...

I don't know ... ran into this random crazy lady with 6 children and somehow I'm here! ;o)

Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel. I'm Tara from Michigan. I found your board from the Midwife/Homebirth board on AOL. I'm a lurker there.

Danielle said...

I'm doing this very thing on my blog, because I want to see who all is viewing. I've been here a time or two before and I cannot remember how I found you. Maybe mothering.com, or a search about twins...but anyway, "HI" and thanks for letting me view.

Heather said...

Hey Chantel! It's Heather! Obviously you know me! I'm the cedar rapids, Ia, location now!

Gayle said...

Hi Chantel,
I'm the Fresno, CA location. I stumbled across your blog from Melissa (Texas Twinadoes). I don't know her either, but found her from Jenny Scott's blog. Regardless, I've loved reading your blog. All you gals in Texas seem like such a fun bunch of people! Thanks for letting me lurk!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm in upstate NY. I found your blog on mothering.com
Amy

Jen said...

Hi, Chantel : ). I don't know if you remember me/know who I am, but I "met" you on the AOL cloth diaper message board. I've been reading your blog since right after you found out you were having twins!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel,

I'm Nichole from the DAM board. Love all of your blogs!

Unknown said...

Hi Chantel - I'm Karen from DAM.

Anonymous said...

HI Chantel- I'm Katelin and i found you on DAM. I started reading sometime around when you hit your third trimester with the twins. I guess I was just pretty amazed at how you were handling being prego with twins and now I enjoy watching them grow up.

I have a daughter named Bella who I blog about www.bellawarren.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Howdy Chantel,
I'm visiting you from TX. My name is Phyllis. I'm a Christian wife of 37+ years with adult children and a bushel of amazing grandchildren. I probably clicked on a link from one of my adult "children's" BLOG. I'm glad that everything is going well for you and your family. Thank you for allowing God to give you these two precious blessings and trust you to be a Mother of six. God will supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory. He has a plan for you and each one of those darling children.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel
I visit your blog from Ottawa, Canada and found you through Joy's blog.

I'm a mom of multiples and two older children so i really enjoy reading about your family. Thank you for sharing!
erin

Hannah said...

Howdy from Hannah, your wonderful friend who was directly involved in you getting pregnant with twins. That came out wrong... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel,

I'm the Boston,MA location. I actually live in Quincy (south of Boston). I found your blog from Melissa (Texas Twinadoes) through her son's caringbridge site. I don't know her either. I love reading your blog and your's too Melissa. I wanted lots of babies, but I was only blessed with one. She is 19 years old and in college now. Btw she only wore cloth diapers. (I worked for a diaper service at the time) Never had a rash and was alot easier to potty train, because they feel the wetness. Keep up the good work, and thank you for sharing your family.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel,

I found you at Mothering and followed your story closely as my midwife thought I might be having twins that would be due 7/2008. Nope just one little girl born at home after 19 hours of labor.

Julie

Judit said...

Cheers from CT! Hey girl, you sure get around!!! I can't even remember where I first 'met' you, was it Rixa's or Joy's or Kneelingwoman? But it was right around the time you found out it's twins! How could I forget that! It's been a pleasure following along :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I am Tanja from Luxembourg, Europe!

I found you by pure chance and became attached to your witty ( realistic????) way of describing your life with the kids! And I just love your babies!

This Mom said...

I found you from looking for blogs written by moms of multiples & those to-be. I am the mom of 10 yr. old boy/girl twins and really love reading about those who are going through those early days. Thanks for sharing your beautiful children with us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel,

My name is Liz. I've been lurking your blog because I have twins due in December and I want to see what my future might be a bit like. I think don't remember how i found your site but I check it all the time now. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel - My name is Erin, from Massachusetts. I remember reading about Izzy's UC birth and then when you were pregnant with the twins i was so amazed that you were able to have such a gentle birth for them. I think you're a great mom and are doing an awesome job and i love seeing your little babes grow!

BTW - you need a new picture on MDC of you and ALL of your kiddos!

Randi Fay Payton said...

of course you know me from mothering...and were such a faithful support of my blog during times of crisis that I have lurked yours and even though I haven't been on mdc in forever. The twins and Ollie share a bday so I guess it's just in my heart. Your blog is linked to mine so you may get a few hits from the link. I'd the the one coming in from Roseville Ca or from blogspot when I click on my own blogs link to yours :P Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm Susan. I found you while on bedrest with twins and I love your blog. I am a two time surrogate mother (both times twins). susanb573.easyjournal.com

Anonymous said...

Hi.I'm Rens. I'm Dutch but married to a frenchman, living near Paris. I found you i think through Joy's or Rixa's blog. I love to read about pregnancy,birth and children. I'm a mother of 3 and dreaming about a fourth... Bye!

Betseeee said...

Hi, I'm Betsy and this is my first visit, actually. I'm OGirliemama on MDC and I saw you posted that you have pics of laundry all over your house on your blog, so I wanted to see for myself and maybe feel a little less alone in my troubled housekeeping. :)

Sarah said...

Hi,

I'm Sarah. I don't remember how I found your blog. :) My son was born June 10th so I like reading about your twins as they are just a little bit older and so relatable! ;) I have five children so I also like reading about families with more children then we have, helps me know it can be done on days I feel like it can't!

-Sarah
http://taylorvortex.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantel, it's me, Paige. We've known each other since we were in 1st grade. Love reading about those beautiful babies and the other little ones. I'm a proud mother of a 9 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. Can't wait till the next entry!!!!

Andrea said...

Hi! I check occasionally to see what is going on in the world of six children. My world of five children keeps me distracted :). I love reading your posts! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chantel I'm Laura and I read your blog because I miss you.