We interviewed and hired a Certified Professional Midwife (CPM) yesterday. We both really like her, and though Husband feels like we are perfectly capable of doing this on our own again (after all, we were perfectly able to get the baby in there by ourselves! ;)) I feel compelled to hire her. I'm not sure what that gut feeling is about, but there you go. So I will officially start prenatal care in 6 weeks!
Boy, talk about sick. It was pretty mild until yesterday. Today was even worse. I am taking some things and nothing is working. Neither is eating small meals. Nor drinking tons of water. I've switched to mostly maternity clothes because I can't deal with any pressure on my abdomen. Bizarre! I've had bad morning sickness before (and whoever came up with that name should be shot....I wish it were just morning) but never this early or this bad. If one more person says the T word they will be shot, just for the record! We didn't even order one baby, much less two, and we don't have room in the van for 6 kids so that option can't even be on the table people! We are not having twins!
My nipples are so, so, so sore this week. Tender doesn't even begin to touch what they feel like. Since #4 decided to go through a 9 month growth spurt, I am hurting pretty badly. I seem to remember this getting somewhat better when I was nursing #3 during my pregnancy with #4. A girl can hope anyway, because this is torture! Thankfully, my milk supply is still really good and she doesn't seem to be showing any interest in weaning. I thought she might have been, but that turned into the Growth Spurt From Hell instead. Thank goodness!
That's all from The Land Of Oz. Lots of tired, pukey days with a sore chest! ;-)
1 comment:
I can't help it! I've always felt the "T" word for you for some reason... Long before you got pregnant. :)
I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick, though. I used to have SERIOUS issues with anything touching my belly, clothing or otherwise when I was feeling nasty. I hope it lets up a bit in the next few months. Love you!
Hannah
Post a Comment