Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ugh, it's here

Just tonight, just like that. I have "morning sickness" full on.

Ugh.

I would like to blame the Mexican I ate tonight or the long drive but, uh, I know this feeling well.

I need to get that B-6 PRONTO!

I have a meeting with a possible midwife on Wednesday. I have a lot of questions she is going to have to answer to my satisfaction before I shell out the thousands of dollars. After catching our last on our own, I have to say that we are perfectly comfortable doing that again. For some reason, I am feeling pulled in the direction of a midwife though. Of course, the hospital isn't even a consideration! I'd have to be bleeding to death before I stepped foot into an L&D ward as a patient again. I'll happily go if I'm getting paid to take care of a client, but not for myself! ;-)

No comments: