Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Back!!!!!

The sickness, the exhaustion, the crankiness....

Yep, I am definitely still pregnant! Whew!

My clothes are still fitting me, which at nearly 7 weeks is some sort of miracle. I was in full on maternity with #4 at 6 weeks. So the crazy ab exercises I am doing must be helping some. I did buy some maternity jeans because I can't stand the "pressing" on my abdomen when I feel sick. But my old 12's fit! I feel really fat anyway though. The truth is, this is the skinniest I have ever started a pregnancy. I don't "do" weigh-in's anymore because I feel it's antiquated. But my guess would be I've nearly lost the original 5 pounds I gained before the morning sickness hit. And if I hold true to my past pregnancies, I will gain a total of 15-18 pounds which I will then lose the moment the baby comes out. Hey, I'm a fat girl, so I have to get my kicks where I can! ;-)

We are going to eat at the Rainforest Cafe for #2's birthday tomorrow night. Say some prayers that I feel well enough to enjoy some of the delicious fare!

No comments: