Friday, October 12, 2007

The 2 o'clock Ickies!

It never fails. No matter what I've eaten, how much I slept the night before, or how often #4 has nursed, at 2pm every day I get to feeling nasty. My head hurts, my stomach turns, my pulse races, and I feel like I have eaten ashes. I get the almost overwhelming urge to lay down and if I do I fall instantly asleep for an hour and a half.

I tell ya, this growing a baby business is bizarre!

So far, everything has been very smooth and uncomplicated, which it usually is for me. I am 7 weeks along today. And I just don't have much to report! Still not showing, still feeling nasty most days, still the walking dead of tired. I am looking forward to the second trimester like I never have before. We have 5 weeks.....and I am practically counting the days. I actually start my 12th week on my 30th birthday; and I can't think of a better gift!

No comments: