I promised you all a cute photo of Claire and let it not be said that I break my promises! Here you are, the very first smile I managed to get on camera. She's precious, isn't she? Here are a few more:
:gushy much noisesShe is soooooo cuuuuuute. And whatta chub! Good work, mama. :)
heheBig newborn eyes are the BEST! I am already missing that look around here!What a doll baby! I can't wait to kiss her Sunday!
They are both precious! I can't believe how big they have gotten.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
:gushy much noises
She is soooooo cuuuuuute. And whatta chub! Good work, mama. :)
hehe
Big newborn eyes are the BEST! I am already missing that look around here!
What a doll baby! I can't wait to kiss her Sunday!
They are both precious! I can't believe how big they have gotten.
Post a Comment