Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rolling. Rolling. Rolling.

What's exciting round here these days? Both babies are rolling! It's not exactly 'at will' yet, but they're working on it. For two babies who are so. totally. not. identical. they sure do hit milestones within moments of each other (so far!) It will be interesting to see if they keep it up throughout this first year.

And, without further adieu, here is rolling, in pictures, Benjamin style:

I'm on my belly......
Photobucket

Hmmmm, I think I'd rather be on my back.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

almossst there buddy!
Photobucket

TADA!
Photobucket

Whew, that was a lot of work!
Photobucket

What now....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wait! I changed my mind! Put me back! Put me back!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! that is excatly with my little one is doing now. Why do they get so upset when they finally do what they were trying to do? We will never know

RANT: MOTHERHOOD UNCENSORED said...

You never cease to inspire! Short of gushing, I am in awe of your creativity and beautiful family. Thanks for the healthy shot of color.

Jonna said...

I'm impressed!! My children have in now way mastered any version of rolling. I did get a laugh today from each, so that was awesome though!

Randi Fay Payton said...

LOL oh Ben...such a hoot!