
An actual photo OF ME holding one of my babies! Shocking, I know. And you'll notice the evidence that I'm severely anemic right now. Those are just two of my most beautiful bruises. It looks like someone has been jerking me around by my arms. Legs are no better! I'm sucking down Floradix again...
8 comments:
Your beautifully pale and we love you...bruises and all! Your eyes sparkle, your shrinking and your hair looks pretty damn healthy.
Good for you for showing yourself for those of us who don't know you IRL! Otherwise how could I reassure you that you look splendid?!!! :)
Claire's outfit is familiar!! Is that one of the ones I gave you??
Yes it is! :D
where's your belly??? - that's gone FAST!!!
Claire is sitting on it, of course! LMAO!
I've often recommended Floradix for "minor" degrees of anemia but, you might want to try something called "Blood Builders". I don't know which vitamin "brand" it is anymore but, if you ask for it at a health food store; I'm sure they'll have it. Whole Foods carries it as do most of the "name" places. I'll check at our place tomorrow for the company for you. I've used that myself with great success ( and faster than floradix) it's a "whole foods" and herbal concoction but the actual Iron content is higher and better absorbed. You look terrrific though; very pretty new mom! But, yes, you look pale.....try some stronger Iron!
Thanks Michelle! I've got to try something, because I'm really struggling under the weight of nursing twins. I didn't bleed heavily at the birth and was completely done with my postpartum bleed at 6 days so it's not related to that. I think it must just be the demands of nursing two. I'll check into the blood builders this week. The Floradix only seems to be helping me along rather than really building up a good store.
Post a Comment